Alfred x Big Game Recipes
The Big Game calls for big moves, especially in the kitchen.
Get off the sidelines and try our Alfred curated, game day cocktail recipes in collaboration with BABE Wine.
THE ALFRED CHALLENGE
Class up your cocktail game this Sunday. The richness of BABE Red mixed with tart cherries makes a drink so fancy, you’ll literally need to call timeout and have the referee do a booth review on this one.
- 1.5 ounces bourbon
- 1 x 250ml can of BABE Red with bubbles
- 5 pitted cherries
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- Cherries, to garnish
- Edible flowers, to garnish (optional)
- Combine bourbon, pitted cherries, simple syrup and lemon juice in a shaker.
- Add ice and shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
- Strain into a Collins glass over a large ice cube.
- Fill the glass to the top with BABE Red with bubbles and garnish with fresh cherries.
ALFRED EXTRA POINT
This one is always just one point better than all the rest. BABE’s twist on the mule is a perfect addition to any party and goes with literally anything. Even that one friend’s dish who just can’t cook.
- 3 Shakes of cinnamon*
- 1/4 can BABE Grigio
- 2 oz. apple cider
- 1 1/2 oz. ginger beer
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- Combine cinnamon and apple cider in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously until well chilled.
- Strain into a wine glass filled with ice and top with BABE Grigio and ginger beer.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick
ALFRED’S GAME DAY RISE & WINE
Pregaming is a sacred part of any game day, especially for the Big Game this Sunday. Start yours with the BABE wine mimosa and it’s sure to be a touchdown in your mouth.
Prep Time: 0 min | Cook Time: 3 min
Total Time: 3 min | Serves: 1
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz orange juice
- 5 oz simple syrup
- ½ can BABE Rose
- 1 orange peel (optional)
- Combine lemon, orange juice, & simple syrup in a cocktail shaker. Shake over ice.
- Pour into a tall glass or wine glass and top with ½ can of BABE Rose.
- Garnish with orange peel.